From the moment that we are born every single day becomes a memory for the next day! It’s amazing how we look forward to the future and still cherish the wonderful moments of the past, at the same time. Since we highly appreciate this very human sentiment, here are some really cool decals that will help you create a collection of your favorite snapshots…
You can create a family tree, or welcome “Hello Kitty” to make your memories sweeter. We also have simple and chic green birds decal to make your own collage. And if you have “been there, done that”, there is the landmarks decal for you to watch those days of wanderlust, come alive!
To see more go to: http://tinyurl.com/lpaqch3; http://tinyurl.com/kjgcu3e; http://tinyurl.com/kpb4oty; http://tinyurl.com/kpb4oty
When we brought you this quirky wall sticker which is also a height chart!! What better way to motivate kids to eat their veggies and “reach for the sky”, than this giant, bright orange carrot wall decal? It’s funny, adds a dash of cheer to boring plain walls and these cute bunnies are just adorable 🙂 See more: http://tinyurl.com/k6unyp9
And we have these clutter control bins which perfectly match the wall decor! Soft, cute rabbits exude that warm, happy feeling which not only kids, but even grown ups love…and we don’t need to emphasize that they organize things so beautifully. Decor and storage under one roof! See more: http://tinyurl.com/qxmfclz; http://tinyurl.com/nkd55jt
Designing a dream nursery for your baby is a wonderful adventure and you should be able to enjoy it! Don’t let the stress of financial planning overwhelm it…we have some tips on how you can decide on what to buy, the decor and what is important:
- Wall décor – using decals is a great but inexpensive way to brighten up dull, blank walls. They are easy to apply, removable, leave no sticky residue and can be re-positioned easily. So you can keep changing the designs as your tiny tot grows up, keeping pace with his choice and interests. Bold, bright colors and simple, well defined motifs help in nurturing the power of recognition and imagination in a baby. See more: http://tinyurl.com/kzeqlye ; http://tinyurl.com/lk8qm7a
- Multifunctional furniture – choose pieces which can be used for different purposes. For example, a dresser which can be used as a changing table or a crib that can later on be converted into a bed! A rocking chair is perfect for nursing and you won’t have to get rid of it in future. Such furniture is good investment…
- Storage – Simple shelves or cubbies will not burn a hole in your pocket. Abundant use of colorful bins can keep the clutter at bay and store toys, books, clothes and more! They are excellent for teaching kids, how to organize stuff, use space wisely and improve his cognitive skills. See more: http://tinyurl.com/qjyvg7e
- Gifts and Hand me downs – many parents have a lot of stuff that their baby has outgrown and they will be more than happy to give it to you. Say yes to such items if they are in good condition. Will save you a lot of unnecessary expense.
- Stick to the budget planned – no matter how much you love those cute little clothes or toys, resist the urge to splurge! Most of these things, your baby won’t need after some time. Buy what you really need.
- Do it yourself – there are many fun projects which you can try and unleash your creativity. Try your hand at sewing, painting, making craft items and see how unique they look!
- Be safe – this should be the prime concern while planning the nursery. Any furniture or decor that you choose should not pose any health hazard to the apple of your eye.
So, plan wisely, follow simple tricks and cherish this amazing phase of your life 🙂
Photo courtesy: “The Bump” and “iVillage”
There’s nothing like flowers to cheer you up and brighten your day! So if you infuse some floral charm into your home décor, it can work wonders. We know that a beautiful floral arrangement in any room can change the aura in seconds. Even if you feel that arranging real flowers everyday is a hassle, there are amazing artificial creations which will work fine. But this is not the only way you can welcome the magic of flowers inside. Here, we are going to share other ideas too…
First, let’s talk about walls…undoubtedly a very integral part of home décor. Did you know that you can easily showcase the beauty of flowers on your walls through decals? They are easy to apply, doesn’t leave sticky residue or damage your walls. So you can change them whenever you want or reposition them to get a different look! Made from PVC or vinyl, they are pretty durable and simple to maintain. To know more about them, read: https://uberlyfe.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/not-just-another-brick-in-the-wall/
Floral decals are available in different designs, colors and sizes…so depending on the kind of space you want to adorn, you can choose conveniently. Below are pictures of some gorgeous rooms with such decals on their walls:
And here are our flower decals which can transform the way you look at your walls, forever. You can use them on any surface which is dry, smooth and clean:
Now let’s take a look at other things in a room where you can go floral…the curtains are a good place to start. Flower motifs on cushions or floral bedspread or rugs are great ways to introduce that bright summery feel. Or you can think a little differently and use the look in small doses like floral pattern on a lampshade, placemats, flowers with candles, on screens…whether you go for vibrant hues or calming shades, flowers always look good. Even artificial flower trails with tiny electric lights inside them, glow attractively on a quiet summer evening.
No matter which way you choose to introduce flowers, it’s good to not overdo it. If all the items in a room have floral designs, it might be overwhelming! So use a bit of moderation and your innovative “grey cells” and watch happiness bloom in front of your eyes 🙂
Photo credit: Houzz & Martha Stewart. See our decals: http://tinyurl.com/ps9oedy